M-I-L Jokes (#2)
Is it possible to kill a mother-in-law with newspaper?
-Yes, if you wrap an iron in it.
My mother-in-law was bitten by a dog yesterday.
- How is she now ?
- She's fine. But, the dog died.
Hello. Your mother-in-law fell into my pond which has some crocodiles into. - The crocodiles are yours, so you'll have to save them.
A pharmacist tell a customer.
- In order to buy arsenic you should need a legal prescription. A picture of your mother-in-law just isn't enough.
Mother to daughter.
- Your boyfriend such a jerk that I would be delighted to be his mother-in-law.
A man was standing on the corner of an intersection watching a funeral procession pass by, when suddenly he was struck by an unusual sight: behind the hearse followed a man leading a goat on a rope, who in turn was closely trailed by a line of young men. Approaching the man with a goat, the bystander inquired:
- Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me who has died, and why this strange following?
- Well, you see, the man answered, "the person in the hearse is my mother-in-law. Yesterday, while picking vegetables in our garden, she was struck from the behind by this goat and killed instantly."
- Really! the bystander said eagerly. "Think I might borrow him for a day or so?"
- Sure, responded the man, "but you'll have to go to the back like everyone else"