Sunday, October 23, 2005

M-I-L Jokes (#2)

















Is it possible to kill a mother-in-law with newspaper?

-Yes, if you wrap an iron in it.

My mother-in-law was bitten by a dog yesterday.

- How is she now ?
- She's fine. But, the dog died.

Hello. Your mother-in-law fell into my pond which has some crocodiles into. - The crocodiles are yours, so you'll have to save them.


A pharmacist tell a customer.

- In order to buy arsenic you should need a legal prescription. A picture of your mother-in-law just isn't enough.

Mother to daughter.

- Your boyfriend such a jerk that I would be delighted to be his mother-in-law.

A man was standing on the corner of an intersection watching a funeral procession pass by, when suddenly he was struck by an unusual sight: behind the hearse followed a man leading a goat on a rope, who in turn was closely trailed by a line of young men. Approaching the man with a goat, the bystander inquired:

- Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me who has died, and why this strange following?
- Well, you see, the man answered, "the person in the hearse is my mother-in-law. Yesterday, while picking vegetables in our garden, she was struck from the behind by this goat and killed instantly."
- Really! the bystander said eagerly. "Think I might borrow him for a day or so?"
- Sure, responded the man, "but you'll have to go to the back like everyone else"

http://russia-in-us.com/Humor/mominlaw.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven Wales said...

Ah, yes, truly hilarious. The cartoons are nice too. Sadly, my mil is so sweet.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home